at the Internorga we would like to present you from 10.03. until 14.03. the latest lines of our premium catering equipment. Visit our booth 533 at Hall B6.
It is particularly important to us this year to present you with economical and energy-saving solutions; To do this, we focus on 3 concepts that will not only help you overcome the energy crisis, but will also maximize your sales.
The perfect alternative to high -performance gas grills: We present the latest model of the electric lava stone grill, which not only offers comparable performance to our gas lava stone grill, but also gives the grilled food that inimitable smoky taste.
You / your customers prefer to work with gas? Using the example of our high-performance gas appliances, we will explain how you create additional space by shifting the work area to the vertical area in order to use the available energy for your food. They maximize the output in the smallest space and save gas in the long term.
Working modularly and multifunctionally: We will show you how to use one device and various attachments to turn a grill into a frying pan, a warming device or a fat fryer in no time at all. And all this in combination!
Our exhibition devices at a glance
ELECTRIC LAVASTONE GRILL
HEIDEBRENNER has been manufacturing its lava stone grills for over 50 years and is constantly improving the design. Due to the slight inclination of the special grill grate made of V-profiles, dripping liquid flows without smoking into an easily removable drip tray of the lava grill. A small part drips onto the hot lava stones. Light smoke gives the grilled food the typical, unique taste like it was prepared over charcoal. Radiant heat is ideal for grilling steaks, chops, skewers and much more.
Electric lava stone grills from HEIDEBRENNER are able to heat the food to be grilled up to 600 degrees Celsius with optimal heat distribution. You can prepare 200 steaks of optimal quality on 3 heating zones per day with continuous use and the right amount.
- Housing in solid HEIDEBRENNER construction - lasts a lifetime - Lava stones from the Vulkaneifel with high energy storage capacity - Powerful 1.5 kW tubular heaters transfer the heat directly to the cast iron grates - Grate temperatures of up to 500° C even when fully loaded - 3 (or 6 ) Tubular heating elements/cast iron grids form a heating zone with 4.5 (or 9) kW - Combined lava stone/water grill: The device can be operated with lava stones or with water, depending on requirements. This option includes a push button water inlet and temperature controlled refill/water circulation. - Combination device consisting of grill + griddle - Mobile design with heavy-duty castors
GAS LAVASTONE GRILL
The classic as a new, energy-saving variant. You will hardly find a more robust and powerful device on the market that - when used correctly - heats a variety of foods with moderate use of gas and achieves maximum output. Let us advise you.
Each heating zone with:
- 10.4 kW tubular group burner with thermoelectric ignition safety device + pilot burner - Electrical ignition (230 V power connection required); on request with manual piezo ignition - NEW: ROBATA etagere with grate surface or surface for the use of GN containers or skewer holder surface. - NEW: Motor and chain-driven skewer attachment: suitable for small skewers of lamb, minced meat, shish kebab and vegetables up to whole chicken or knuckle skewers . Options: - A grate of your choice is included for each heating zone (V grate, - Z grate, cast grate , ...) - Mobile design with heavy-duty castors - Gas bottle cabinet - As a tabletop device - Extensive accessories: Hard chrome-plated frying plates smooth and ribbed, multi-purpose roaster in different heights - lava basket with special heat-resistant round profiles or cast iron basket to support the lava stones - fine-pored, heavy lava stones from the Eifel - 3-sided splash guard - 4 adjustable feet
INDUCTION WOK LARGE STOVE
Flex generator with up to 8 kW of power per cooking area. Adjustments to individual needs can easily be made via our smartphone app.
- Reduction of the maximum output per hotplate
- Activation of the integrated energy management to limit the total output of all cooking zones Features:
- 1 to 10 hotplates - one-sided or two-sided operation - induction ceramic cuvettes each Ø 300 /400 / 500 mm - smooth or recessed cover plate for water bath - water taps with knee operation - drain with filter for coarse dirt particles - rear wall - shelf for GN containers
GAS WOK RANGE
- Width x depth: 1200 x 750 mm, height: 850 mm /1350 mm with rear wall - 2 x wart burners, each with 18 kW - with thermoelectric ignition safety device and pilot burner, electric ignition - 2 x stainless steel wok ring Ø 300 mm suitable for wok pans up to 400 mm diameter
- Recessed 3 mm top plate for water bath;- Water inlet nozzles in the top plate; Controlled via inlet valve in the control panel - water drain and overflow takes place in a continuous dirt collection tray below the burner - top shelves (stainless steel holder) for GNs 1/6 or 1/3 - cold water outlet with toggle lever operation - rear wall with top shelves for GNs - drain with plug and sieve - waste water connection DN 503 - height-adjustable feet (on request mobile version with heavy-duty castors, 2 of which have parking brakes - the device height is then 890 mm)
Alternative versions: - 1 to 10 cooking zones - 8.7 kW or 14 kW or 18 kW - one-sided or two-sided operation - smooth or recessed top plate for water bath attachments for larger woks or for cookware with a flat bottom
The Teppan -Yaki kitchen ( Teppan -Yaki = the hot table) was originally created by Japanese immigrants in the United States of America at the beginning of the 18th century as a way of combating their homesickness.
When the Japanese arrived in the New World, they were used to a completely different diet and cuisine than what they found there, and so homesickness was accompanied by a longing for local specialties. One managed by cooking on a metal or steel plate with the help of the ingredients available in the new homeland.
Over the years, this type of preparation has been perfected with the Teppan -Yaki grill and has also become popular and well-known in Japan itself. Today, Teppan cooking in restaurants is one of the great culinary experiences for the guest, who can watch the chef preparing delicious dishes up close.
- Hard chrome steel plate, fully welded, 15 mm thick - Different device depths, device outputs - 4.5 kW per heating zone , 18 kW total output - Grease collection channel at the front, - pull-out grease container - removable splash guard included - connection cable, single socket, 2 m long - electronic temperature control with rotary knob and status LED temperature display
- Available with corrugated plate; A different assignment of the heating zones can also be implemented, e.g. alternating: corrugated plate, smooth plate - Can be equipped with GN containers, table shelves or tiered stands on request - Also available as a gas version, we will advise you accordingly at the trade fair; the gas variant will also be on display.
Base frame: - closed on 3 sides up to the base - open at the front - height-adjustable feet - main material: CNS 1.4301
- width x depth: 750 x 750 mm - height: 850 mm - power: 8 kW / 400 V 3 ~ - induction Cerancuvette Ø 300 mm - incl. Tantuni pan - with warming 3 kW
- Width x depth: 3000 x 750/1050 mm - Height: 850 mm / 1400 mm with splash protection glass - Total output 31 kW / 400 V 3 ~- 3x 8 kW induction - Cerancuvette Ø 300 mm - 2x 5 kW ceramic hob 360 x 360 mm - Tantuni pans made of stainless steel Ø 600 mm or 740 mm - width x depth: 750 x 750 mm, height: 850 mm - power: 8 kW / 400 V 3 ~- induction Cerancuvette Ø 300 mm - incl. Tantuni pan - with heat retention 3 kW
ACCESSORIES FOR MULTIFUNCTIONAL ENERGY-SAVING WORK
LEVER FOR GRILLS SPIKE
SKEWER TABLE FOR ONE HEATING
ZONE PLANET SPIKE ATTACHMENT
Experience HEIDEBRENNER at INTERNORGA 2023: save energy, maximize output: work multifunctionally and modularly
Every kitchen is unique. In order to be able to use the available space optimally, as a restaurateur you need a device with many storage and warming options, with which you can prepare the largest possible amount of food in the smallest space in a comparatively short time. Ideally, they can use the device for a variety of applications without having to laboriously convert it or switch to another device. You save significant time and energy costs. The HEIDEBRENNER catering appliances offer this variety thanks to their modular design:
- It is child's play to equip different grids, roasters and skewers for different heating zones. If necessary, the device can be quickly converted or retrofitted without tools.
- Easy to pull out the inside of the device; HEIDEBRENNER catering equipment can be cleaned and serviced in just a few minutes. A repair is also very easy.
- Would you like to prepare different dishes on one device without having to switch devices? Would you like to use your appliance to bake, grill and keep warm at the same time? No problem with our devices...
By the way:The modular system is optimally supported by the variety of our production lines: We offer you up to 6 different heating zones/device widths and 7 different depths for each device category. In addition, freestanding, tabletop or built-in versions of all catering equipment, many of which are available as outdoor and indoor versions. Regardless of whether you want to work with gas, electrically operated devices or charcoal, we have the right solution for every restaurateur. This video shows the modular system of the electric lava stone grills Here you can see the modular design of the indoor and outdoor versions of the gas lava stone grills
This video shows the modular system of the electric lava stone grills
Here you can see the modular design of the indoor and outdoor versions of the gas lava stone grills
Trade fair visitors who visit our stand 553 in hall 6 and take advantage of a brief consultation will receive a voucher for a 40% discount on the device of their choice and a 20% discount on all products in the online shop!